I encapsulated Hannah's placenta back in January (you can read her birth story here) and received some wonderful feedback from her last week which she has given permission for me to share with you.
I can't speak highly enough of my experience with Kelly at Elemental Beginnings. As a mother with limited time on her hand her communication methods are brilliant & I love the online forms as a way to submit my interest, confirm my booking & provide feedback. She provided me with ample information to support me in safely consuming my placenta via capsules & was easily contactable, happy to provide more information when I contacted her to see if I could up my dosage. Friendly, helpful & informative! Thanks for a great
customer service experience Kelly.
In short I think that the placenta capsules:
- positively impacted on my mood
- noticably impacted on my energy levels. Even with the sleep haze of newborn plus teething toddler land I felt I was energetic enough to be able to "tackle" each day regardless of what came. I especially noticed if I only took a couple of capsules in the morning as the midday top-up capsule seemed to really help me get through the rest of the day. There was a period where we all got sick & I stopped taking them (as per instruction leaflet). I really noticed lower energy levels & a more depressed mood in this period.
- along with other natural remedies (blessed thistle & fenugreek supplements & lactation cookies) ensured a solid milk supply
I would definitely encapsulate again & recommend this to others.
Thanks for treating my placenta with the respect it deserved & helping me & my baby to continue to receive the wonderful benefits of it post birth!
- Placenta Encapsulation for a First Time Mum
- It's Never Too Late to Book Your Placenta Encapsulation
- I've had a Baby Before, Why Would I want to try Placenta Encapsulation This Time?