I've made it thanks to you! There are 400 likers on my facebook page, although now I've typed that someone will probably dissapear to make a liar of me! So I want to say thank you for your support by giving one lucky person the chance to win a prize valued at over $300
What Will I Win?
* Your choice of 4 hrs postnatal support OR one placenta encapsulation, plus
* 2 Week supply of Mumma's Munchies, plus
* 1 year digital subscription to Nurture Magazine
That's a value of $350 if you choose the postnatal support or $310 if you choose the encapsulation!
How Do I Enter?
I've tried to make it as easy as possible so have included a number of ways you can enter. Each entry will give you a number of points and the person with the most points gets the prize. You can gain points up until Valentine's Day (14th Feb 2013) and I will announce the winner here on my blog on the 16th.
* Leave a comment on this post with what you would choose if you win - postnatal support or placenta encapsulation and what flavour cookies you would choose (one comment per person for two points)
* Send me an email with 400 LIKERS as the subject to let me know you are entering (one email per person for 1 point)
* Share this blog on Twitter tagging me @ElementalDoula (as many times as you like for one point each tweet)
* Share my facebook page with your friends and for each of your friends that likes my page and tells me you sent them you will get one point
* Subscribe to my free monthly newsletter for 10 bonus points. If you are already a subscriber, you'll still get the points just let me know in your blog comment. All subscribers will get a BONUS download.
Terms & Conditions
* Competition begins 9pm 24/01/2013 and finishes midnight 14/02/2013
* The Winner will be announced here on my blog on 16/02/2013 and I will also email them if I have their address
* Competition is open to all residents within my travel zone. If you are just outside, you will need to agree to pay any additional travel fees before the prize is awarded.
* Prize is transferrable to a friend within my travel zone but you must enter with your own details
* Prize is valid until 30th August 2013 so best for someone who is due before then
Well the first HUG workshop in Adelaide has happened!
We talked about two skills that are so helpful in understanding your newborn and the amazing ways your baby has already developed to help regulate their emotions.
I've sent out an update to those who attended the workshop aswell as some special people who are interested in understanding their newborn. The email included a bonus Youtube video from one of the pioneers of child development that has helped influence the HUG program. You too can read this update here. You'll be amazed at what your newborn is capable of !
I'm really excited to start sharing the HUG with more of you and to hear how it has helped you and your family.
If you'd like to know when the next workshop is scheduled, you can either check back regularly here to my blog or facebook page, or make it easy on yourself and enter your details just up there on the right to have Elemental Support delivered straight to you.
I'm launching the Elemental Beginnings newsletter in November but I need some subscribers!
What will you get for being a subscriber?
Exclusive special offers just for you
Tips on preparing for after your baby's birth
Help on understanding your newborn's behaviour and cues
References to other great services around South Australia that support pregnant and newborn mothers
Links to informative articles and book reviews to assist your journey as a parent
Priority access to Elemental Beginnings workshops and events
Your chance to have your parenting questions answered
Everyone who subscribes to my newsletter in the month of October will go into a draw to win a 1 year subscription to Nurture Parenting Magazine. Nurture is the only printed Australian natural parenting magazine and features comprehensive, informative feature articles on natural parenting,including attachment parenting and conscious parenting.
To subscribe to my newsletter, I only need a few details HERE
If you have any suggestions for newsletter topics, workshops or general ideas, please leave a comment on this post or email me at elemental.beginnings @ gmail.com