Can you answer yes to these questions:
- Were you and baby healthy at the time of birth?
- Was your placenta refrigerated within 3 hours of birth?
- Was your placenta frozen within 3 days of birth?
- Has your placenta been protected against freezer burn and stored safely?
- Is your frozen placenta less than 6 months old?
- Can you deliver your placenta to me and pick up your capsules in Ingle Farm?
Then I would like to offer you the chance to have your placenta encapsulated for the special price of $235
If you are ready to go ahead and book your encapsulation, head to my placenta encapsulation page and fill out the booking form with the code "POPSICLE" and I will email you an invoice to complete your booking. Payment must be received in full when your placenta is delivered to me.
If you've got some questions or you're not sure if your frozen placenta will meet the above criteria, you can contact me here.
Although fresh placentas are best, it is possible to encapsulate a frozen placenta bearing in mind that some B vitamins will be lost from freezing. Food storage guidelines recommend that meat is frozen no longer than 6 months.