My approach to birth-planning with clients draws inspiration from different areas. One of them is goal-planning. Setting goals can be fun, exciting and also stretch you to consider different areas of your birth you might not have previously thought of.
Through my Clarity Sessions, you (and your partner) get up to four hours of one-to-one time with me. What do we go through:
1. Your previous pregnancies and births. Let's see what worked for you and what didn't.
2. The power of emotion - how do you want to feel during your labour, birth and immediate postnatal period?
3. Defining your biggest, juiciest goals.
WARNING: you might be surprised that these are different to what you originally believed.
4. A reality check - are your current actions in-line with your goals and circumstances?
5. Action steps - finally we will nut out specific actions you can start taking straight away and make achieving your goals one step closer.
How do you make your birth-plan unique to your circumstances, powerful yet flexible?
In this infographic I share 5 tips to help you to develop a fabulous, meaningful birth plan. If you'd like to delve deeper with me and get crystal clear on what you want from you birth, book in a Clarity Session asap.
Which of these 5 tips most INSPIRES you?
Let me know in the comments below.
Leave a Reply.
Prepare for an easier fourth trimester with these 25 Secrets From A Postnatal Doula!
Kelly Harper is the owner of Elemental Beginnings Doula & Placenta Services in Adelaide. She provides sleep consultancy, placenta encapsulation and doula services to families during pregnancy, birth and in their fourth trimester.
PREGNANCY, BIRTH & POSTNATAL SUPPORT DELIVERED WITH  ❤  THROUGHOUT ADELAIDE & SURROUNDS