Colouring in is so popular at the moment. Here are a few books and pages specifically for you if you are pregnant or a new parent.
1. Mommy is pregnant - Free colouring book made by doula Ann Kirchner. One of my favourites to share with children and because it has a placenta to colour!
2. Soften, Open, Release - A birth affirmation coloring book by Amber Delaine. Color them during pregnancy to relax and mentally prepare for childbirth. They can be used on a birth altar or hung where you give birth to help you through labor
3. Blissful Birth Coloring Book - Coloring is a meditative act, you can relax and connect with your baby while coloring these 14 beautiful images.
4. A Coloring Book for New Parents - Take a break from parenting to let your inner-artist loose on the memorable and awkward moments as a new parent.
5. Fetus In Utero - If you're after something a little more scientific, why not try your hand at this anatomical picture.
And if that still isn't enough, follow my pinterest board below for even more. Enjoy!
Do you have a favourite or one to add to the list? Let me know in the comments below
Leave a Reply.
Prepare for an easier fourth trimester with these 25 Secrets From A Postnatal Doula!
Kelly Harper is the owner of Elemental Beginnings Doula & Placenta Services in Adelaide. She provides sleep consultancy, placenta encapsulation and doula services to families during pregnancy, birth and in their fourth trimester.
PREGNANCY, BIRTH & POSTNATAL SUPPORT DELIVERED WITH  ❤  THROUGHOUT ADELAIDE & SURROUNDS